Innovations Accelerating the Clean Energy Transition
Advanced Distribution Controls and Energy Storage on One Platform
Dynamic Grid coordinates distributed energy resources, energy storage, and flexible loads into one cybersecure, cost-effective, and scalable system.
- Advanced Distributed Energy Resource Management System (aDERMS) that keeps customers protected and in control of their energy usage
- Energy storage that goes beyond lithium for scalable and efficient storage
- Solutions for utilities, buildings, and microgrids
Are We Ready for Renewable Energy?
The U.N. wants emissions to be reduced by almost half by 2030 and reach net-zero by 20501 to avoid the worst impacts of climate change. Joe Biden pledged 100% “clean electricity” by 20352.
We have a long way to go. The following challenges are getting in the way of clean energy initiatives:
- Today’s electrical grid is not equipped to handle the growth in demand from EV charging or space heating and cooling.
- Current solutions for electric energy storage are inefficient and expensive.
- Trying to balance renewable energy production with peak energy consumption is difficult (the duck curve).
Dynamic Grid – The Missing Piece of the Renewable Energy Puzzle
Intelligent and Secure
aDERMS (Advanced Distributed Energy Resource Management) is powered by machine learning (Artificial Intelligence AI) to improve the performance and utilization of distribution infrastructure.
DERMS solution, Dynamic Grid’s aDERMS coordinates variable loads, DERs, and storage in one cybersecure and cost-effective platform.
Our algorithms are based on simple market principles, and give customers the power and ability to balance their energy use in response to supply.
Hybrid supercapacitor energy storage is less expensive for storing and discharging energy than lithium ion batteries over their lifetime, and better for the environment.
Our energy storage system provides 100% capacity, doesn’t generate heat or thermal runaway, and is easily scalable.
aDERMS Solutions on the Distribution System
One supplier for cost-effective operational management.
Combine energy storage, generation, and load management to optimize your energy use.
Manage your costs more effectively with superior demand management.